Sunday 22 May 2016

More Odin's Ravens from Osprey Games



Back in February I mentioned that my pre-order copy of Odin's Ravens from Osprey Games had arrived. And, boy...has it seen a lot of play since then. It helps that a game only takes around twenty minutes...although this really is one of those 'just one more' type games so I don't actually think we've ever just played one.


I can't recommend this game enough if you are a fan of fast-paced, two-player games with a bit of strategy. The boy and I love it. A lot.

Here's an Osprey video explaining the rules...


...and here's another showing a full play-through...


You can find more reviews and play-throughs on BoardGameGeek. It can also be picked up pretty cheaply if you look around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.