Friday 13 May 2016

Flint & Feather Miniatures and North Star

I've just read the latest North Star newsletter and it has confirmed that they will be stocking Bob Murch's Flint & Feather figures 'later on'. This is great news! I certainly plan on picking up the lot for my Conan games as well as Blood Eagle as soon as they do!



In other news...it's been a bit quiet on the gaming and blog front. Real life getting in the way.

The good news is Matt has just finished up my latest lot of figs...the Counterblast crews from Bombshell Miniatures...and they look brilliant. I shall be posting pics of them up as soon as I get a chance. We shall also hopefully be getting them on the gaming table soon.

We are also halfway through doing the comic battle report for our Blood Eagle game of a couple of weeks ago...it shouldn't be too much longer before we get it finished and posted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.