Sunday 20 December 2015

Deep Cut Studio - Red Planet Theme Wargames Terrain Mat


Within a few days of my Deep Cut Studio Wastelands Theme Mat arriving, I splashed out on a second mat...tempted by yet another of Wayland Games seemingly frequent discounts. This time I went for the Red Planet Theme Mat as I'm planning on doing an In Her Majesty's Name Mars campaign at some point next year.

Well, after five weeks, my mat finally arrived...and it looks superb (I'm afraid my camera...and the gloomy day...really doesn't do the mat justice)!


I'm now waiting for another Wayland Games discount/sale and I shall pick up another...just finding it hard to decide between the Cobblestone one, the Desert one or the Steppe one....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.