Sunday 8 February 2015

10,000 Views

Just noticed that the blog has had over 10,000 page views.

WOW!

When I started this blog a couple of months ago I didn't think I'd get many people visiting at all...mainly because, though I love playing the games, I'm not much for the hobby side of things and so wouldn't have a constant stream of well-painted figures to show off (at least, not ones I have done...thanks, Matt!). But I was about to introduce my 8 year-old son to the world of gaming and I figured the blog could be a kind of diary of our adventures together...a place for me and my boy to save our creative efforts...the companies and their backgrounds,  the scenarios, battle reports and (more recently) comic style AARs.

Well, thankfully, the wargaming bug seems to have well and truly bitten my boy...not only has he easily grasped the rules (he has so far won every game) but he spends hours in his room coming up with his own  stuff and playing solo games with his toy soldiers and Star Wars figures! And long may it last!

Anyway...10,000...wow! Thank you...from both of us...for sharing our adventures. Hopefully, there shall be many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.